We are looking for experienced FPGA Engineer to join our team.
The FPGA domain is at the core of most of Netline’s products.
In this role you will be responsible to all the FPGA’s based missions of our company:
- Developing the RTL code of Netline’s EW / Jamming / communication systems.
- Working closely with Netline’s Embedded, System engineering and Integration teams.
- Lots of space for professional growth opportunities
- Member of our FW (embedded SW) team – reporting to the FW team leader.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related.
- Over 5 years of experience designing FPGA in VHDL XILINX /Intel (Altera) families.
- Experience with Vivdeo / Quartus and simulation tools
- Experience using lab equipment such as scopes, logic/ spectrum analyzers analyzer and the ability to use them to debug issues
- Strong communication and teamwork stills.
- Background in Signal Processing and/or RF – Big Advantage
- Knowledge developing FPGAs in high frequencies and a multi-Clocks environment
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in Jesd204B protocol